You can promote your business, course, cause or project for free on Mums in Science, and you can do it in your own words, using your own style!
Mums in Science can help you get the attention it deserves
Here are 4-easy steps to get your started.
Invite your friends, colleagues and family to join the conversation in the forum.
- We share links to popular public forums on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. So, invite lots of people to increase its popularity and get chatting about your passion.
- Links to public forums about sensitive topics will not be shared without your permission.
- We will not share links to private forums.
Submit an article to explain:
- What the problem is and why it is a problem,
- How you and/or your team aim to address the problem, and
- How other people can get involved and contact you.
- Link your website, Facebook/LinkedIn company page in the content.
Share the published article with your network. Feel free to tag us if sharing through social media. (We will message you when the article is published.)
Thank you for choosing Mums in Science to promote your passion.
Did you know you can also “Find A Collaborator For Free” on our network?
Click here for more.