About this event
When: Thu, 26 May 2022, 13:00 – 14:00 BST
There is no doubt that it is harder for women to gain attention and recognition at work – which means it is harder to gain promotion. Once promoted it can still be hard to gain support for your ideas and strategies. Having a title does not guarantee that you will be heard.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Do you need to make your mark at work or with your senior management team?
- Are you fed up with not being listened to?
- Are you frustrated that your ideas are not being taken up?
Then you need to learn the three things your body and voice are unconsciously doing that may be stopping you from making an impact at work.
What will you learn?
- Why it can be hard to gain visibility and credibility even whilst being brilliant.
- How your audience unconsciously perceive status and the status you are projecting
- The 3 things that you are unconsciously doing that makes it harder for you to be seen as credible.
- What you can do immediately to change that.
- Ideas and tools to use in future conversations.
- Advice and support from a skilled coach
You will also gain support and community from like-minded women
A limited number of free tickets are available with trial membership
About the speaker
Emma Wainer has had a gloriously squiggly career, starting in pharmaceutical sales, then training as a Speech and Language Therapist. After a short and affair with the NHS, she became Operations Director in a successful event business, before finding her true passion and training as Voice Coach at the prestigious Royal Central School of Speech and Drama. She brings the wealth of all that knowledge to help women raise their visibility and credibility at work, by amplifying their ability to be heard and cultivating thoughtful leadership in both the corporate and entrepreneurial worlds.