Simply click on the registration button on the login window on the home page and follow instructions. It’s very simple and won’t take you long to be enjoying the benefits of membership.
Using the Mums in Science network is completely free.
Anyone can join and anyone can contribute, but we do monitor memberships, groups and conversations very closely to make sure everything is appropriate.
Please do, we are a welcoming and diverse group and encourage new members to join.
You can find collaborators by creating a post in the Co-founder and Collaborator forum. Here are some questions you could answer in your post, to explain what you need.
- Describe what you are working on (project, start-up, small business, research, etc.).
- Do you need a co-founder, research partner or collaborator?
- What expertise is needed (e.g. biotech, front end, etc.)?
- What skills should the person have?
- How long do you need their input for?
- Will it be on a voluntary or paid basis?
- Does your collaborator need to be in a specific time zone or location?
You can find a new venture by creating a post in the Co-founder and Collaborator forum. Here are some questions in your post, to describe what you are looking for.
- What do you want to work on (project, start-up, small business, research, etc.)?
- Would you like to be a co-founder, research partner, etc?
- What expertise can you offer (e.g. inorganic chemistry, full stack, etc.)?
- How much time you can offer and for how long?
- Do you have a preference for voluntary or paid offers?
- Are you looking to work in a specific time zone or location?
Let the Mums in Science network help you find a collaborator or your next big project.