Whether you are looking for collaborators or your next big project, the Mums in Science network can help.
Looking for Collaborators?
You can find collaborators by creating a post in the Collaborator group. Here are some questions you could answer in your post, to explain what you need.
- Describe what you are working on (project, start-up, small business, research, etc.).
- Do you need a co-founder, research partner or collaborator?
- What expertise is needed (e.g. biotech, front end, etc.)?
- What skills should the person have?
- How long do you need their input for?
- Will it be on a voluntary or paid basis?
- Does your collaborator need to be in a specific time zone or location?
Looking to join a new project or business venture?
You can also find a new venture by creating a post in the Collaborator group. Here are some questions you could answer in your post, to describe what you are looking for.
- What do you want to work on (project, start-up, small business, research, etc.)?
- Would you like to be a co-founder, research partner, etc?
- What expertise can you offer (e.g. inorganic chemistry, full stack, etc.)?
- How much time you can offer and for how long?
- Do you have a preference for voluntary or paid offers?
- Are you looking to work in a specific time zone or location?
Let the Mums in Science network help you find a collaborator or your next big project.
Mums in science was developed to facilitate discussion and collaboration. You can send your ideas and suggestions on we can improve to [email protected]