We are inviting mid-senior level professionals, to partner with us as Mums in Science facilitators on two new projects to support women. Both projects involve monthly online meetings and are perfect for people who enjoy sharing information and interacting with others. They will assist meeting participants with queries and help guide productive conversations.
The aim of the project is to provide peer support to women that don’t have a support network. We will be providing much needed support and guidance through suggestions, ideas and lived experience. This is considered peer support and not professional advice to remove liability should there be any issues.
To achieve this goal, we aim to run a series of monthly meetings in different time zones to support:
- Working Parents,
- Goal driven professionals that need a support network,
- Women in Leadership, and
- The STEM professionals.
The aim of the project is to connect women with others in their professional field, to expand their networks. So, you will be providing much needed support to professional women. We will limit the number of participants to a manageable number. You may also wish to network during the events.
To achieve this goal, we aim to run a series of networking meetings in different time zones to support:
- STEM Professionals
- At Home Parents
- Women In Business
- Female Leaders
- Working Parents
How We Support Facilitators
In exchange for 1 hour of the facilitator’s time over the nominated number of months (6 or 12 depending on their availability, we will:
- Promote their brand across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest when posting about the meetings.
- Add their name/company logo to the post image and tag them/their company in each post.
- Provide link backs to their website/LinkedIn profile on the community meeting events page, and
- Help them generate warm leads and service/brand advocates from each session, who will spread the word about their services.