Helping your child can make all the difference to their exams and less stress in the household. Here are some pointers to make it easier.
- You and your child could time your child’s attempts at practice papers, this will give both of your more confidence as the big day approaches
- Ensure that all the materials, including text books and revision aids are available in plenty of time
- Its best to work out a revision timetable for each subject and have a break between subjects
- Dont encourage long revision sessions, small sessions work better
- Postcard notes can work well for revision and when creating these with your child you are revising
- Go for a trip with your child to buy new stationarym post it notes and essentials, this makse revision interesting
- It can help to go through school notes with your child and sometimes get hem to say their note to you out loud, or to test them